Septic Tank and Wastewater System Services
Garden Master are wastewater treatment experts with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We design, manufacture, supply and install all types of domestic and commercial water management systems with a dedication to quality products at competitive prices.
Building Customer Relationships
The Garden Master team are committed to servicing and supporting you long after your aerated wastewater treatment system has been installed. For your system to maintain its high-level performance, NSW Health requires that it is serviced every three months. During this service, our team provides comprehensive checks and tests to ensure you get the most out of your system.
The following is checked during each service:
- the efficiency of the chlorinator and chlorine tablets
- the irrigation pump's performance
- the operation of the blower
- the performance of the activated sludge process
- the condition of all pipes and hoses
- the efficiency of the irrigation spray
- the accumulation of sludge in the septic tank
The following is tested during each service:
- the high level water alarm and low air alarm
- the clarity and pH level of the water
- the free residual chlorine level
Expert Water Treatment System and Septic Tank Servicing
Our qualified service technicians provide complete servicing solutions for all brands of both commercial & domestic systems. This covers installation and maintenance of septic tanks, aerated tanks, commercial systems, and water recycling plants as well as pump outs and other tailored services.
7-Day Support for Your Wastewater System and Septic Tank
The Garden Master team of designers, engineers, installation experts and customer service professionals are available every day of the week to offer support and guidance to our domestic and commercial customers.
To get a quote for your new wastewater management system, or find out more about our range of products and services, call our friendly team today on 1800 480 322 or visit our contact page for more ways to get in touch.