Do you have any helpful hints?
- Avoid using strong acids, alkalis, oils and chemicals in your toilet, bathroom, laundry and kitchen (they can kill off the working bugs);
- Do not connect your spa bath to the system. Use only biodegradable detergents with low phosphorus in your laundry and kitchen.
- If possible spread your washloads in stages over several days; This will avoid flooding the system with large amounts of water at one time.
- If possible avoid the use of your washing machine and showers at the same time.
- Do not use “anti-bacterial” products such as bleaches, commercial cleansers and hair dyes as these can interfere with the bacterial breakdown in the system. Do not flush any sanitary items down the toilets.
- Refer to our downloads for more detailed handy hints and tips on how to get the most out of your system.
In un-sewered areas what is the best alternative for waste water treatment?
Society is increasingly demanding a pollution-free lifestyle and there are justified and growing concerns regarding the long term effects of waste disposal. Out dated septic tanks with adsorption trenches or expensive pump out services have now been replaced with a far superior solution called Aerated Waste Water Treatment Systems (AWTS). The Garden Master “Elite” System is a proven AWTS which offers real advantages in that it accepts all waste water from the bathroom, toilet, kitchen and laundry and processes it into clear odour free water which is then irrigated onto the garden.
Do I need to shutdown the Garden Master System when I go on holidays?
If you intend being absent from your premises for a period of up to three months no action is required. Your Garden Master system should not be switched off.
What are the electrical specifications?
Your Garden Master system must be connected by a licensed electrician. All electrical work must be carried out in accordance with the SAA Wiring Rules (AS 3000) and comply with the relevant local Supply Authority Rules.
- A dedicated circuit of 2.5mm conductor size is required. Active, Neutral and Earth must run from the building switchboard to the terminal box on the Garden Master system. This circuit must be fitted with Earth leakage protection and run through a 20 A circuit breaker.
- A 1.0mm twisted twin cable is connected between the remote alarm indicator plate and the Garden Master terminal box as shown. The remote indicator can be located in a convenient location at the house(such as laundry, garage).
- The electronic control centre is mounted inside the blower cover usually located on the top of your tank.
What is the level of after sales support?
The Garden Master “Elite” System is fully automatic in operation. To ensure that it is always operating to maximum effectiveness it is essential that it is serviced according to the recommended schedule. Your Garden Master Consultant will advise of the service procedures and will also supply phone numbers for the 24 hour back-up service. If your Garden Master System indicates any fault we guarantee you will receive attention within 24 hours.